Aga Khan University
Programmer Analyst (Power BI), AKDN dHRC
Entity: Aga Khan University
Introduction to the Aga Khan University:
The Aga Khan University is a private, international university committed to international standards of excellence in teaching, research, and service. Its teaching hospital, the Aga Khan University Hospital has been accredited by the prestigious Joint Commission International for achieving the highest international healthcare standards.
Job Role / Responsibilities:
The incumbent will apply problem solving and analytical skills to resolve challenges for digital health projects and will build scalable, highly reliable product and use tools to visualize and analyze the data.
You will be responsible for:
- building, customizing, and developing PowerBI reports
- designing and developing data pipelines
- designing, developing, and maintaining data pipelines and data processing architectures
- improving data extraction queries in applications either web or mobile end
- verifying data pipelines and data integrity
- generating required reports
- ensuring data synchronization and completeness from app to server
- performing data cleaning and quality improvement activity
- acting as a resource to guide team in SQL queries and data handling in the app.
Eligibility Criteria / Requirements:
You should have:
- a BSc in Computer Science (or equivalent) plus 2+ years of professional experience in related field, MSc in Computer Science will be preferred
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- expertise in SQL and creating efficient queries
- ability to create dynamic reports in PowerBI
- understanding of data pipelines using tools like Talend Open Studio, Spark, etc.
- knowledge of coding principles for creating scripts for data extraction.