The Aga Khan University Hospital (AKUH)
- Participate in all phases of application development, i.e. study, analysis, design, development, and implementation
- Create and maintain software applications and gain knowledge of the existing applications, both the technical and business aspects
- The scope of work for the position will include University wide i.e. AKU Global ERP operations and expansion, ERP support and implementation within the University and all its affiliates in any country, Clinical Information Systems including Hospital Information Systems (HIS) and Electronic Health Records (EHR) support and implementation across all the hospitals associated with the University and all its affiliates in any country
- Develop excellent understanding and application of Data Modelling and Data Analysis Techniques
Qualification & Experience:
- Possess formal and recognized degree in Computer Science or related disciplines such as bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Science, MBA in MIS etc.
- 0 – 2 years of related prior professional experience.
Company: The Aga Khan University Hospital
Job Location: Karachi, Pakistan