Bank Al Habib Limited
- Divisions/Departments and from other units within Compliance Division, and to ensure that they are in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- To assist Head, FATCA and International Compliance Unit in ensuring effective and timely implementation of the OECD’s
- To respond to queries from stakeholders regarding interpretation of new and revised FATCA & CRS regulations.
- To assist in timely and accurate annual reporting of financial information to FBR under CRS and to IRS under FATCA.
- To review and provide feedback on policies, procedures and instruction circulars originating from other
- Common Reporting Standard (CRS) in the Bank, including its overseas branches and to ensure timely and accurate reporting to FBR.
- To respond to queries from stakeholders regarding interpretation of new and revised regulations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors or M.B.A. / ACCA / B.Com. / B.S
- 2 – 3 Years of experience
Company: Bank Al Habib Limited
Job Location: Karachi, Pakistan