Bank Al Habib Limited
This position is primarily accountable for managing Business Process Reengineering for General / Retail Banking functions that entails modification in the existing processes/ rules and procedure to attain a higher level of operational efficiency and better internal controls. The objective of this position is to align existing business processes with ‘best practices’ available in the field/market and automation while getting rid of the redundancies for providing better services to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure agreed timelines are met and any deviation is reported. Team efficiency standards are maintained at the highest level.
- Responsible for System/Functional Requirement Specification Document (BRS/SRS), comparison analysis with other market best practices, impact analysis, Documentation, implementation plans for new or existing Software applications.
- To be responsible for preparation and maintenance of reports necessary to carry out the functions of the unit. Conduct presentations for management, as necessary or requested, to track strategic goal accomplishments.
- Conduct Business Process Re-engineering for General / Retail Banking functions i.e. Cash Management, Operations, Consumer Banking,
- Customer Services, CPU, ADC and other back office operations including articulating a vision for the work to be undertaken, documenting and modus operandi.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors (Preferably MBA/ACCA or equivalent)
- 8 Years – 10 Years (Banking Experience)
Company: Bank Al Habib Limited
Job Location: Karachi, Pakistan