Bank Al Habib Limited
This position is primarily accountable for assisting the unit head in preparing / updating Manuals, issue Circulars in respect of instructions received from SBP, PBA, NPSB etc. Coordinate with other divisions to ensure that all the procedure, are in the line with regulator, Bank’s instructions and make effective changes in Operational Manuals.
- Formatting and create links between circulars/manuals and their annexures into Author-it.
- Concurrence of Updated and revised Training Manual to be obtained from the concerned Department/Division.
- To short list the Reading Material/Manuals subject wise that requires updating, improvement or Re- writing.
- To carry out any task / project assigned by Head of the Department.
- Visit the Branches/Controlling Offices for information regarding the current practices.
- To study the existing Reading Material/Manuals in CBT in respect of various disciplines.
- Provide guidance to Branches/Sub Branches as per policies, procedure and SBP Regulations.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelors (Preferably MBA/ACCA or equivalent)
- 8 Years – 10 Years (Banking Experience)
Company: Bank Al Habib Limited
Job Location: Karachi, Pakistan