The role will be responsible for ensuring that all the trade finance activities are conducted strictly in accordance with the Bank’s policy, rules and regulations.
- Overall processing of Import and Export transactions on WeBOC and ITRS F.E Returns
- To follow up overdue import/export bills and deal with customers to resolve problems relating to discrepancies
- Monitoring and Reconciliation of all I Form / E Form data in Bank’s system and WeBOC
- To review and check customer’s application and process all completed document on each applicable stage
- Coordination with SBP and customs for WeBOC related matters
- Monitoring and assisting SBP Helpdesk unit for day to day approvals and other matters
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum Bachelors degree
- 1-3 years of experience in trade preferably in a bank.
Company: Bank Alfalah
Job Location: Lahore, Pakistan