At Careem we are led by a powerful purpose to simplify and improve lives in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan. We’re pioneering the development of innovative services to aid the mobility of people, the mobility of things and the mobility of money.
We’re in the driving seat as we help to define how technology will shape progress in some of the fastest-growing countries in the world. Our teams are building tech to meet the needs of the future in areas including data and AI, e-commerce, technology-enabled logistics, maps, identity, and fintech.
We’re well placed to solve complex and meaningful challenges at scale, with deep tech expertise, strong regulatory relationships, a local presence, and increasingly specialised global teams which are structured to operate as autonomous start-ups. Our team of over 400 engineers and developers are empowered to develop cutting-edge technology every day.
Careem was established in July 2012, became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Uber Technologies, Inc. in January 2020, and today operates in over 100 cities across 12 countries.
About The Team
Careem CRM & Martech team is on a mission to provide the right communication to the right customers at the right time. As a key part of the growth lever we enable teams to plan and deliver right offers and achieve scalable growth. We believe in the idea of nurturing and challenging the environment is best to achieve our ambitious goals. We support psychological safety and ensure that every team member works in an environment that is most productive for them.
As a CRM operations executive you will be responsible for developing and executing CRM lifecycle programs across the engagement platform. This role will work closely with internal and cross-functional teams across global markets to assess, plan and execute the engagement marketing strategy through triggered communications via dedicated channels [email, push, sms, in-app, webhooks, digital, etc]. This position will report directly to the CRM Manager.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with the Marketing teams and CRM Manager to manage, create and deploy campaign
- Manage the campaign execution process for growth hacks to ensure regularly-scheduled sends are completed in a timely fashion, and that unscheduled sends are executed in accordance with pre-agreed customer deadlines
- Build emails, Push Notifications, In-app and other channel campaigns
- Perform campaign-specific testing to validate functional and rendering performance of the emails and Push Notification campaigns
- Manage email revision and approval process through the deployment of proofs
- Manage subscriber data, import and segmentation to create targeted campaigns
- Monitor the campaign post-deployment to validate completion
- Post campaign analysis & reporting
What You’ll Need
- Preferred of 2+ years experience in Braze, Salesforce or other CRM platforms
- Basic knowledge/understanding of customer journey communications such as drip campaigns, trigger based events, etc
- Basic proficiency with Email coding (responsive design – HTML, CSS) languages
- Analytical skill; understanding marketing / campaign data and drawing relevant insights
- Preferable: Basic understanding of SQL, Excel for data analysis, Google Analytics
What we’ll provide you
As a Careem Colleague You Will Be Able To
In addition to a competitive long-term total compensation with salary and equity, we have a reward philosophy that expands beyond this.
- Be part of a Remote-First organisation
- Work from any country in the world for 60 days a year
- Use Unlimited Vacation days throughout the year
- Access fitness reimbursements for health activities including: gym, health club and training classes.
- Work and learn from great minds
- Create impact in a region with untapped potential
- Explore new opportunities to learn and grow every day