A successful Operational Finance Lead is one who can create and execute a strong finance strategy within the Franchise to drive growth and profitability.
Focus, Scope, & Impact
- Manager the Franchise’s P&L, including pro-actively managing risks & opportunities, providing predictability and to the extent possible, stability to the operation’s key financial performance metrics.
- Partner with senior leaders and VP to manage all Franchise and/or Customer activities at the Franchise level, to drive alignment across multiple senior stakeholders, and to develop the key insights needed to inform strategic priorities
- Manage Senior franchise (bottler) and customer relationships
- Gain insights and brainstorm with customers/Bottlers on business issues; Prepare & support internal stakeholders on on-going negotiations
- Rebate and deduction negotiations with external parties
- Implement global/OU resource allocation strategy
- Set spend objectives and requirements (joint planning with bottlers / customers)
- Set rebate and deduction strategy, manage financial negotiations
- Quantitative and qualitative Bottler/Customer info
- Assess Financial implications and models on new ARTM and optimization of current value chain (use of third party, plant closure…)
- Manage all Business Models and Margins within the Franchise
- Support Mergers & Acquisitions and Revenue growth Management
- Analyze and Execute Working Capital and Cash Management
- Support members of the board of Pakistan bottling operations with financial and business insights
Knowledge & Experience
- >10 years of leadership experience in senior financial planning or commercial finance roles
- Extensive leadership and management experience, with ability to work in a diverse cultural environment as a highly efficient communicator and influencer at all levels
Leadership; Account Closing; Business Analytics; Financial Modeling; Budgeting; Cash Flow; Financial Performance; Financial Statements; General Ledger; General Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP); Project Management; Microsoft Office; Communication; Strategy Development; Financial Performance Management; Problem Solving; Teamwork; Corporate Finance; Profit and Loss (P&L) Management; Key Performance Indicators (KPIs); Financial Forecasting
Our Purpose And Growth Culture
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.