a part of Constellation Real Estate Group is a real estate marketing company that provides industry-leading top real estate websites, mobile technologies, interactive voice response systems, and home builder marketing services.
We are looking to hire a Data Compliance Associate who can thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment, take initiative, be passionate about innovating creative solutions and problem-solving, have excellent communication skills, and have the drive to deliver quality data.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with MLS and other Data vendors to facilitate the onboarding and offboarding of data.
- Maintain updated lists of clients and vendors using internal CRMs throughout the supported business units.
- Keep accurate and detailed case notes of all interactions with customers & vendors.
- Identify and escalate potential issues with recommendations to upper management.
- Access shared mailbox, multiple CRM’s, Microsoft SharePoint, and remote machines in facilitating the onboarding & offboarding processes.
- Analyze monthly financial reports and compare them to expected numbers.
- Reconcile routine variances between expected and actual numbers using previous months’ variances.
- Escalate large variances for further review.
- Compile client reports for billing analysis.
- Compare client reports to MLS reports and identify variances for further review.
Key Skills And Competencies
- Good Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel, Outlook and SharePoint.
- Previous experience of email-based customer service is desired.
- Excellent communication skills, particularly over email, with the ability to explain issues clearly and simply.
- An ability to build a rapport with vendors through email communication.
- Logical and analytical, with a methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Solution-focused, with ability to prioritize.
- Accurate, with high attention to detail.
- Good team player, yet willing to take personal responsibility for issues.
- Self-motivated, resourceful and keen to learn and share knowledge.
- Able to remain calm under pressure and problem-solve accordingly.
Work Shift Timings
9 AM to 6 PM Eastern Standard Time (6 PM to 3 AM Pakistan Standard Time)
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment