Constellation Real Estate Group has over 20 years of experience partnering with real estate agents, helping them to leverage our software to meet more home buyers and sellers in their local markets. From lead generation to an intelligent Customer Relationship Management application, state-of-the-art websites, and excellent customer care, real estate agents and their clients’ experience rely on our software to make the home selling and buying a personal and professional experience.
As a Systems Administrator, you will be responsible for the design, set up, and maintenance of the technology stack supporting our evolving cloud architecture. This position provides you with the opportunity to work with a small team focused on developing enterprise services using the latest technologies where your individual contributions will have a large impact. We are looking for engineers who move fast, can break down and solve complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Work with team to architect scalable, secure, enterprise services
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements for created services
- Collaborate cross-functionally with software engineers, SDET, and DevOps Engineers
- Provide ongoing management and support for production software environments
- Tune application and environment monitoring ensuring uptime and site responsiveness
- Manage Linux and related open source systems (apache, nginx, postfix, redis, postgresql, etc.)
- Assist in iterative design, implementation, and management of environment build and maintenance procedures.
- Develop tools and scripts to assist with routine maintenance tasks
- Document work to be reviewed and shared with others on the team
- Be willing to work off-hours when necessitated by business requirements or system failures.
- Participate in oncall rotation for ongoing support of the application and related systems
- 5 years+ of professional experience building and maintaining distributed, highly available infrastructures
- 5 years+ of experience working with various Linux distributions (Red Hat/CentOS preferred)
- 2 years+ working with Kubernetes or docker containers including container registries
- 2 years+ working with Google Cloud Platform
- 2 years+ working with SQL databases (PostgreSQL preferred)
- Familiarity and operational knowledge of open source systems
- Experience with monitoring technologies like AppSignal, New Relic, Splunk, etc.
- Experience with orchestration technologies (examples Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Jenkins)
- Working knowledge of HTTP and web applications
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience building and maintain Elastic Search clusters desired
- Experience working with large scale cloud infrastructure (example GCP, AWS, Azure)