The Perseus operating group of Constellation Software Inc, is a portfolio of vertical market enterprise software companies. The Perseus operating group’s companies acquire and operate independently managed software companies around the world, providing them with the strategic guidance and financial security they need to become leaders within their respective markets.
As Security & Compliance Engineer for the Perseus operating group, you will support the Perseus operating group’s central privacy team and work closely with Corporate IT for security & compliance management of Cloud services (such as O365, Azure). We are looking for individuals who move fast, can break down and solve complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done.
The successful hire will report to the Perseus operating group’s Privacy Officer and will be located in one of our Contour Offices (with a preference for Contour’s
Karachi & Islamabad
- Serve as the subject matter expert (SME) in knowledge of Microsoft Azure, O365 Compliance & Security.
- To participate in efforts that tailor the company’s security policies and procedures for use in cloud environments
- Manages the security posture, identifying and remediating vulnerabilities, performing threat modeling, implementing threat protection, and responding to security incident escalations.
- Implements and maintains Microsoft technology (E5) adhering to the security policies established by management and/or the Privacy Officer.
- To develop and an execute security architectures for Cloud Security.
- To collaborate / work with Corporate IT & Local IT teams for the deployment, implementation, and monitoring of security controls within multiple cloud environments like Azure, AWS, O365 etc.
- Interpret security and technical requirements into business requirements and communicate security risks to relevant stakeholders.
- Applies expertise in information security and protection systems to eliminate or reduce unauthorized disclosure or destruction of data.
- Implements security auditing tools; follows processes and procedures to monitor network security such as DLP. Recommends improvements for security enhancements.
- Adequately produce security controls in line with industry standards and security frameworks to meet regulatory compliance needs (e.g. ISO-27001, and NIST etc.).
- Support other cloud security activities across various cloud service provider technologies in the environment, to include security assessments, testing, and evaluations (e.g. Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Rapid Compute).
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology or related technical field.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 5+ years in security management of cloud-based environments (Microsoft O365 E5, Azure, etc.)
- Must have one or more of the following certifications:
- Azure Certified Security Engineer
- Cloud Security Alliance (CCSP, CCSK)
- O365 Security Certification
- Knowledge of Cloud services secure configurations related to compute, network, storage, database, container, micro-services, API gateway, administration, and security.
- Candidates should have well-developed Microsoft Office skills, including Word, Outlook, Excel and Visio.
- Ability to facilitate cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management skills.
- Must have exceptional written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment