Charter Software Inc. partners with servicing dealers & distributors to promote mutual success through use of our technology-based management tools. ASPEN is an affordable, Microsoft-based Business Management System used by hundreds of equipment dealers across North America to better run their business and positively impact their bottom line.
We are looking to hire 2 software developers who will be working on middleware (RESTful API) and background scheduled jobs in our system for sending and receiving data from several 3rd party partners.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center, as an extension of the division-based R&D department and will require to work
between 9am to 6pm ET hours (6PM – 3 AM Pakistan Time) for 1 st year.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in computer science or related disciplines
- 5+ years of experience in developing applications using .Net and C#.
- Experience in developing applications using .NET Core. Entity framework.
- Strong experience in working with data in a relational database, including both querying and development against, with preference given to Microsoft’s SQL Server.
- Experience working with RESTful services, including an understanding of the main tenets of what makes a service RESTful.
- Prior experience working in an Agile development environment, SCRUM preferred.
- Degree of critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit-Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment