MOPSsys endeavors to apply the best technology available so that pulp and papermakers can achieve the greatest benefits from their mills and enterprise.
The division is looking to recruit a Senior Software Developer for the development of the MOPS product suite. The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Karachi resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Work closely with stakeholders to define best-in-class solutions to customer needs.
- Working off detailed requirements, or sometimes slightly vague specifications, write code to create new products or new features, or just to fix some of the existing features.
- Include u nit tests in your code and/or integration tests and adhere to style guidelines and documentation.
- P articipate in code reviews ; collaborate with and learn from peers
- W elcome the input from QA and work closely with our test ing team to make sure your code remains unbreakable.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience building a reliable, fast, consumer-facing production web applications.
- Experience in 2 or more of the below listed technologies.
- React (+3 years) and related technologies
- Docker containers
- C++ (Nice to have)
- Has the ability to triage support issues and do root cause analysis.
- Has the ability to guide the younger development resources on the team.
- Experience searching server logs to troubleshoot issues.
- Self-directed, motivated problem solver, strong intellectual horsepower and willing to stand up for quality
- Highly innovative and eager to learn new technologies
- Excellent teamwork skills, agile work methodology
- Practices technical learning and creativity
- Perseverant, energetic, driven for results and a need to finish, seldom gives up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks
- Fluent in spoken English
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment