RBRO Solutions is a software company that provides best-of-breed products to the legal and corporate legal markets. Come work with a modern agile team working with the latest and greatest technologies to ensure that we continue to innovate and remain one of the top companies in our industry. We are passionate about serving our customers all around the globe with the best tec.
We are looking for a
Software Engineer to
work out of the Contour Software
resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department
- The focus of this role will be to join a team of talented .NET and SQL developers creating best-in-class ETL content migration tools
- A strong focus for this role will be on optimizing stored procedures in our SQL Server database, therefore the skills are changed around to reflect a focus on SQL Server, including T-SQL, SQL Query Analyzer, and SQL Profiler.
- Advanced understanding of performance tuning and optimization for bulk processing of data through a migration process using .NET and SQL in the most efficient ways possible
- Some UI changes required in the WinForms front end of the migration tool
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deliver results in a timely manner as an individual.
- The ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities simultaneously
- Strong organizational skills and dedication to quality
- Must have excellent attention to details
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently on projects
General Skills And Knowledge
- Strong English-speaking ability.
- Strong English writing ability.
- Superior interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills.
- Positive disposition, self-motivated, organized and reliable.
- Ability to produce quality work in a timely manner.
Specialized skills and knowledge:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, math, or related area with an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience with SQL Server
- SQL Query Analyzer
- SQL Profiler
- Minimum 3 yearsâ€™ experience of
- Database indexes and constraints
- Query tuning
- Common Table Expressions/CTEs
- Performance optimization and tuning using query execution plans
- Database performance reports
- 3+ yearsâ€™ experience of C#
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment