Jonas Premier Construction provides industry-leading business management and accounting software. The company’s fully-integrated solutions provide all of the tools that are needed to increase productivity and improve bottom line requirements. Jonas is a member of the Constellation family of companies. Constellation companies are leading developers of technology solutions for vertical markets in North America, Europe, and Australia. Jonas Software is the valued technology partner of over 8000 customers worldwide in 15 countries. Jonas is headquartered in Canada and also operates offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, and the Caribbean.
Senior Software Developer
You will be expected to participate in internal/cross-team meetings, requirements gathering, scoping, decision making, and technical documentation
Timings: Selected candidates must overlap fully with Toronto Business hours.
Qualification, Skills, And Competencies
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical field or equivalent experience.
- 8-10 years of software development experience using c#.Net.
- Experience working with Single Page applications (SPA) using any UI-based framework.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server 2005 or higher and Object Relational-Modelling, preferably with Entity Framework 4.0 or higher.
- Experience working with a Source Control management system, preferably Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Visual Studio Team System (VSTS).
- Must have strong communication skills and in addition, this strong communicator requires a proven ability to articulate ideas.
- Strong problem-solving abilities with the ability to pick up and adapt to new concepts quickly.
- Strong ability to follow prescribed development standards and to work as a team player, while also being comfortable working on your own.
- Experience working with WPF or Silverlight, WCF, SSRS, Azure, or .NET 4.0 or higher & the MVVM design pattern will be a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
Additional Skills and/or Competencies:
- Experience with Knockout JS and/or Angular JS.
- Familiarity with Basic Accounting Principles.
- Experience developing reports in SQL Server Reporting Services 2008 (SSRS) or similar business reporting solutions such as Crystal Reports.
- Familiarity with the Construction Industry.
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment