Red River Software is proud to serve thousands of convenience stores, fuel dealers, and cooperatives across the United States. Our dedicated team of fuel and retail software professionals have decades of experience and are passionate about delivering unparalleled service and solutions to our customers
We are looking to add one
for our back-office team.
- Hands-on code development for highly responsive and resilient solutions.
- Ability to manage work items in tight deadlines, and within a fixed R&D release schedule as per milestones set internally and externally
- Demonstrating persistence and visible passion for the product
- Doing whatever it takes to make the product or service useful, exciting, and successful
- Diligence and attention to detail in the team’s record-keeping within corporate systems
- Proposing specifications for future enhancements and bug fixes
- Documenting all system & implementation requirements for the software developed
- Concentrated focus on product usability and the user experience
- Caring deeply about implementations, and the ongoing operational success that turns a product that customers need into a product they want for life
- Investigating customer tickets promptly where investigations were unresolvable by first-line support.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Lahore/Karachi/Islamabad resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of experience developing and maintaining enterprise level solutions.
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, and strong experience of development using C#/.NET, SQL, Visual Studio and Delphi with Object-Oriented practices.
- Deep understanding of database concepts and working experience of SQL Server
- Demonstrated knowledge & experience in Database design
- Demonstrated experience in leading development teams in an agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment