Homeowner Central (Conasys), a division of Constellation Homebuilder Systems, provides Home Warranty and Service Request SAAS based software solutions to builders and home buyers. Its engaging, intuitive web portals allow homeowners to access a wealth of home-specific information on the fly from any device and allow New Home Builder and real estate developer to better understand and manage their homeowner care initiatives while simultaneously enhancing their brand. It also includes its own deficiency review iPad app to automate the pre-delivery inspection process and key-release sign-off along with a mobile app version of its Homeowner portal.
We are seeking to hire a
Senior SQA Analyst
, with significant expertise in manual testing, to work as part of the existing team, to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases. Working out of the Contour Software Karachi office, the successful hire will collaborate with team members located in the same office as well as those located in North America and Canada.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related discipline.
- 6+ Years of Professional Testing Experience with customer-facing enterprise applications.
- Strong experience and proficiency in manual testing, its concepts, approaches, techniques, and test planning.
- Experience and proficiency in database knowledge and SQL query writing.
- Strong test documentation, test management, test execution and reporting skills.
- Strong ability to think outside the box for testing applications.
- Experience with necessary testing tools such as bug tracking tools/applications (for example DevOps, MTM, Jira).
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills (English).
- Strong ability to understand business processes and logics.
- Strong ability to escalate issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented agile environment with distributed team structure.
- Experience and familiarity with processes like Scrum.
- Team player with positive attitude of let’s do/achieve together.
- Ability to work independently and vocal enough to bring up his/her ideas and concerns at the right time in front of the right audience in a right manner.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with a mindset to troubleshoot and identify the problem.
- Understand/absorb business domain & product.
- Review specifications, design and provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate all testing activities.
- Perform extensive manual testing (Functional/Regression/GUI, Integration and System level testing etc.,) on different product versions and be able to maintain proper documentation.
- Create clear, concise, and easily understandable defect reports.
- Provide confidence to the management to roll out releases to production or customers. Coordinate/participate in meetings with the onshore team on a day-to-day basis and provide active feedback.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by the onshore managers.
- Provide guidance and supervision to the peers/juniors and lead them in an effective way.
- Work with the managers and team members to bring improvements within the team and its processes.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment