Constellation Mortgage Solutions is focused on delivering an optimal lending experience. End-to-end Lending Solutions from Constellation Mortgage Solutions manage the complete lending cyclefrom loan origination through servicing. Constellation Mortgage Solutions supports a diverse array of loan products with our comprehensive loan origination system and single-platform loan servicing solution with integrated default capabilities. Constellation Mortgage Solutions products are available as licensed software, hosted services and a wide array of outsourced services. Our combination of lending services and comprehensive technology addresses virtually every part of the loan process for mortgage lenders and banks.
We are looking for a talented individual to join our team in the role of a Principal Database Administrator who will focus improving the efficiency of our infrastructure and availability of our applications. This person will lead in the management and oversight of our database infrastructure, primarily Microsoft SQL Server and hosted in AWS and Azure. This candidate must have strong analysis and troubleshooting skills with experience managing enterprise class applications and infrastructure.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Primary owner of ensuring smooth operations for ReverseVision database infrastructure.
- Ensure that databases are optimally configured, and work with development team to optimize the use of the database from the application perspective, including query profiling, table indexing, file layout, etc.
- Perform database-related performance tuning and optimization as suggested by statistics gathered, such as improving and revising poorly written queries, rebuilding/updating table indices and statistics, performing database cleanups and archives, reconfiguring default configuration, and other database tuning processes that help to improve the performance of the system.
- Setup and manage replication topologies for high availability.
- Manage database security granting/revoking permissions and ensuring security practices are in place and followed as part of the overall IT security initiative. Makes recommendations for the on-going security and dual-control aspects of database control and operation. Perform periodical audit of database access rights to prevent unauthorized access compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Setup and maintain highly available database architectures.
- Knowledge of SQL Server tools (Profiler, DTA, SSMS, SSCM, PerfMon, DMVs, system SPROCs).
- Expert experience in implementing operational automation.
- Design, implement, and test disaster recovery scenarios for minimizing RTO and meeting RPO goals.
- Ensure that database backups are always current and available for all production databases, testing policies, and practices are in place and followed to minimize the risk of data loss.
- Participate in on-call rotation schedule.
- Assist our customers and employees with application issues.
- Participate in the analysis and staging process of application developments, application deployments/installation through a release process, and other various support functions in the system development life cycle.
- Organizes large-scale complex DB projects into manageable deliverables and activities.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems; Or master’s degree computer science, computer engineering, or information systems.
- 8+ years’ experience in database administration including:
- 8+ years of T-SQL programming writing SQL functions, procedures, and complex queries.
- 8+ years’ working with MS SQL Server (3+ years with one of the latest versions).
- 4+ years’ working Microsoft database cluster technologies (AlwaysOn, failover clusters, mirroring, log shipping, etc.).
- 4+ years’ experience with data conversion technologies including SSIS & MSDTC.
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills including experience with SQL Profiler & Management Studio
- Proactive self-starter with the ability drive projects through to completion.
- Experience with concurrently optimizing the DBMS for functionality, tuneability, reliability, supportability, availability, scalability and extensibility, normalization, and referential integrity.
- 2+ years’ experience with .NET framework.
- 2+ years’ experience working with cloud data technologies (Azure SQL, Amazon RDS, Azure Factory, Cosmos DB, DynamoDB, etc.).
- Experience working with Azure DevOps (Git, pipelines).
- Experience working with PCI, SOX, or other compliance-related initiatives.
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities