Thrive POS is an innovator in Pizza Technology: When millions of hungry consumers need pizza delivered from top independent restaurants, their transactions are powered by Thrive. Our company offers small pizzerias – from mom & pop shops to mid-size chains – the power to compete with the “Big Guys – with Point-of-Sale, Online Ordering, Mobile Apps, Customer Rewards Marketing & Delivery Management. Powerful Analytics enables pizza shop owners to dissect the pepperoni vs. mushroom trends. We are a 100% remote team with engineers from all parts of the country.
We are looking for a
Senior Software Developer Team Lead
. Granbury Solutions has a mission to deliver outstanding software that helps restaurant owners succeed. Our engineers are a critical component of ensuring that the pizza that’s ordered is always delivered right. By developing innovative software, with a strong focus on writing clean, testable code, quality coding practices, and top-notch security, you can be a part of helping independent business owners thrive. We are looking for developers who bring creativity and perseverance and take pride in delivering a great user experience and outstanding reliability. The world of pizza is more complex than you might imagine – join us to help deliver real world solutions to the challenges facing our pizzeria owners!
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Work closely with stakeholders to define best-in-class solutions to customer needs.
- Lead a small team of engineers with technical expertise and guidance.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback when necessary.
- Working off detailed requirements, or sometimes slightly vague specifications, write code to create new products or new features, or just to fix some of the existing features.
- Include unit tests in your code and/or integration tests, and adhere to style guidelines and documentation.
- Participate in code reviews; collaborate with and learn from peers
- Welcome the input from QA and work closely with our testing team to make sure your code remains unbreakable.
- Participate in daily stand ups, bi-weekly sprint planning and keep Jira status up-to-date.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to continue to learn technical skills in a self-directed manner as needed.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience, preferable architecting and building backend data services, APIs or micro-services in a large-scale production environment using our tech stack.
- Strong Java skills and some exposure to Scala is nice to have.
- Database technologie include MySQL, RDS, DynamoDB and Redshift. Cache technologies including Redis or Memcached.
- At least 2 years of experience leading a project or team of engineers.
- At least 3 years of experience using AWS services for application development and integration, including Lambda, SQS, SNS, S3, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with container technologies, including Docker, ElasticBeanstalk, and Elastic Container Services.
- Comfortable working on a continuous integration platform like Jenkins. Familiar with build tools such as Maven or Gradle. Prefer to automate whatever possible.
- Experience with payment processing integrations and PA-DSS / PCI is a plus.
- Has the ability to triage support issues and do root cause analysis.
- Experience searching server logs to troubleshoot issues.
- Self-directed, motivated problem solver, strong intellectual horsepower and willing to stand up for quality
- Highly innovative and eager to learn new technologies
- Excellent teamwork skills, agile work methodology
- Practices technical learning and creativity
- Perseverant, energetic, driven for results and a need to finish, seldom gives up before finishing,especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
Exciting Benefits We Offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment