a part of Constellation Real Estate Group , is a real estate marketing company that provides industry leading top real estate websites, mobile technologies, interactive voice response systems, and home builder marketing services. Constellation1, is the leading provider of truly integrated technology, media and data solutions to real estate franchisors, brokerages, agents, lenders, and service providers. We’re clear about what we want to do: Innovate in real estate. Not in pursuit of some larger business strategy, but in pursuit of making this industry our industry better. We don’t just sell technology. We work closely with clients and partners to identify problems, develop solutions and present opportunities.
Our culture encourages collaboration, breakthrough thinking and work that makes a lasting difference. We reward initiative and informed decisions and empower you to act in the best interests of our customers and our company. Our decisions are guided by our key principles of: Putting Customers First, having a Bias for Action, Failing Fast, Innovating and Breaking Paradigms, and Creating Sustainable results.
Here at Constellation1, we recognize that our past, present, and future success is driven by the passionate and talented people we employ, and we are always looking for smart, dedicated people to join our teams. We put a priority on not simply hiring incredible people, but retaining them with engaging, challenging jobs as well as a respect for the importance of balance and work-life integration.
Constellation1 is looking for a Website Technical Support Specialist who is career oriented, passionate, and hard working.
This role will work with our clients who represent the largest real estate companies in North America and our internal technical teams to identify, diagnose and solve issues related to our software products.
This is a growth-oriented role, where you will resolve web or CRM based issues of increasing difficulty as your knowledge grows, acquiring programming and database skills on the job. This role can funnel in many directions with us, including QA, Database, and Applications Development – we love to promote from within, and we’ll teach you the skills to continue moving your career forward. The successful candidate will work from our Contour Lahore Office.
Skills And Qualifications
- Must be enthusiastic and energetic with outstanding command of English (verbal and written).
- Previous experience and superior customer/helpdesk service skills.
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills with ability to meet deadlines.
- Provide product knowledge to existing clients and suggest upgrades when appropriate.
Primary duties include:
- Support and Troubleshoot the software via telephone or ticketing solution
- Respond to clients inquiring how to use supported software
- Respond to clients and personnel requests for basic technical support related to supported software and operating systems
- Participate in the “call duty schedule to handle after-hours inquires
- Document, track and monitor calls and problems to ensure timely resolution
- Create and monitor the Tickets to ensure all service requests are being managed effectively
- Be a point of contact for customer support on Constellation1’s Website products
- Lead a team of offshore based support technicians responsible for support, training, and customer communications
- Clear, concise, professional, thorough verbal and written communication skills to assist in troubleshooting client issues.
- Site implementation, set up, and User Training
- Assist in developing and maintenance of product documentation for client facing knowledgebase
- Use SQL scripting to run client exports/report activities
- Assist enterprise clients with issues, work with Dev and QA team to achieve quick client issue resolutions
- Log all incidents and Engineering escalations in ticketing systems
- Serve as an escalation point and backup to the Director of Client Services, including client notifications on critical issues when necessary
- Prioritize incoming support issues from support and account management, by working as the intermediary between these groups and engineering
- Minimum of 2-5-year experience working in a technical support environment
- Proficient in SQL databases
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a technical discipline. Computer Science Majors most preferred. 3+ years’ customer support/service experience & 1+ years’ technical support experience will be considered in lieu of a technical education.
- Exposure to Real Estate, Transaction Management, or CRM would fast track your progress
- MS-SQL experience required
- Defect reporting and tracking for web and mobile software
- Ability to interface with Account Managers and client help desks to document issues and facilitate resolution.
- Ability to multi-task, follow exacting processes and procedures and take direction positively.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to promote a positive interactive exchange.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to process changes.
- 8 AM to 6 PM Central Standard Time zone (9 PM to 6 AM Pakistan Standard Time)
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment