Descon Engineering Limited
A motivated, self-driven person with strong drive to learn and excel in rotating equipment principles, functions, maintenance and performance in service of chemical process industries. Essential requirements are:
- Understanding and assessment of rotating equipment specifications of pumps compressors, turbines, gearboxes, motors, generators and other rotating equipment.
- Prepare and review equipment datasheets.
- Strong ability to develop quality task lists, identify hold points, inspection requirement and acceptance criteria of rotating equipment work.
- Experience of work on compressors, pumps, sealing systems, shaft alignment, condition monitoring and field balancing etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot rotating equipment problems.
- Experience with API and ASME standards.
- Attend vendor, client and internal meetings.
- Perform technical evaluations and prepare reports.
- Commitment to quality, responsibility, high standards and initiatives
- Good communication and inter-personal skills.
Bachelor of Engineering Degree (Mechanical). Experience: 5-8 years in Oil & Gas sector.
Salary range upto Rs. 200,000/- with benefits.
Location: Descon HQ, Lahore, Pakistan.