Implementing strategies of the management, maximizing new business opportunities and deepen existing relationships with the aim of creating profitability whilst ensuring the highest levels of service quality and operational controls.
- Controlling of day-to-day variable expenses.
- Improvement in utilization of Alternate Distribution Channels like, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, Debit Cards and SMS Banking.
- Compliance of regulatory framework with special focus on KYC parameters.
- Ensure achievement of assigned targets as per the defined deadlines.
- Constantly review internal and prudential KYC and AML requirements with a view to remain updated on any revisions
- Effective interaction with clients focusing on existing customer base, tail management and activation of dormant accounts.
- Responsible for satisfactory audit rating for the branch.
- Periodic Review of the customer base in line with the assigned risk categories.
- Portfolio Analysis of the Branch, identifying the stagnant customer base and drive the deepening of multiple products selling.
- Transaction monitoring with special focus on large transaction volumes.
- Management of Cost of Fund keeping in view the Interest Rate Scenario and the Bank’s Strategic view.
- Daily sessions on business momentum and target achievement with Relationship Managers / Frontline Staff.
- Conduct periodic sessions with Branch Staff and Ops Support Team to review key operational risks and efficiency level as per KPIs and KRIs.
- Generate additional business through referrals.
- Inculcate the cross-sell culture among the frontline staff members with the objective to have Multiple Product Sales Model comprising of Deposits, Bancassurance, Consumer Finance,Value Added Services (VAS), SME and Agri.
- Periodic analysis of associated cost components and devise the strategies to control the cost environment keeping in view the inflationary challenges.
- Interpersonal relations, Business Management, Planning & Control, Customer Orientation, Team Effectiveness, Personal Drive & Impact
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA and / or Banking Diploma will be preferred.
- 5 Years (Experience as Branch Manager in a commercial bank)
Company: Faysal Bank
Job Location: Karachi, Pakistan