- Research and analyze employee trends to understand ways to increase employee engagement and retention.
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and inculcate positive changes in the people.
- Execution of HR projects and policies supporting the talent needs of strategic partners, such as talent management, leadership development and organizational change.
- Provide support to management on employee relations and HR issues in line with company policies and best practices, including disciplinary, grievance, performance, redundancy and absence management.
- Responsible for HR operational activities (transfer, attendance, payroll issues, and exit management) of company staff.
- Working as an integral part in all development centers to improve existing policies and procedures for employee well-being.
- Manage on-boarding, attendance, discipline & exit management of outsource staff.
- Responsible for execution of employee engagement programs and employer branding activities.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- Assist management in conflict resolution.
- Can formulate partnership across assigned business.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong organization, communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Set standards for ethics, values and culture of company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
Required Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum a Bachelor’s in Human Resource management from a reputed institute.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Human Resource department with minimum 3 years in Business Partnering role.