Site Name: Pakistan – Sindh – Karachi
Posted Date: Sep 12 2022
The Medical Advisor provides support to the Therapy Area Lead/ Medical Manager to develop the medical strategy on different portfolios in order to ensure the safe and effective use of GSK medicines, by supporting effective scientific interactions with Healthcare Professionals and professional associations. The Medical Advisor also plays a role in providing the support to execute the medical affairs plans.
Education, Experience & Skills
MBBS / BDS
2-4 years’ experience of pharmaceutical industry (either marketing or medical). Worked in specialty segments (preferably Primary Care / Anti-Infectives)
MS office, Word, Excel
- Support the Development of Medical Plans as part of the Business Plan
- Support the exchange and dissemination of scientific, educational, and research related information.
- Support Scientific Engagement Activities: Planning / organizing /supporting / participating in advisory boards / SE activities supervised by the Therapy Area Lead/ Medical Manager.
- Deliver talks for our promoted indications and other non-promotional activities.
- Provision of the Medical Information: Responds to an unsolicited MI request for on- or off-label information about a GSK product or their specific therapeutic area for the assigned portfolios
- Internal scientific support: Liaise with relevant commercial colleagues and also serve as an internal scientific and medical expert by selective support to training activities in addition to answering scientific / medical queries by the commercial colleagues.
- Liaise with the Medical Operations department for the smooth execution of the relevant Medical Plans.
- Upload/Review the commercial / medical material through Content Lab, ensure strong compliance with the code.
- Management monitoring.
- Collecting ISS ideas / Co ordination of ISS and KEG: when assigned, acts as a point of contact for investigators, facilitating the interface with investigators and local R & D department responsible for approval, and communication of study progress and completion / Life cycle management of the product.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ AgenciesGSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.