Site Name: Pakistan – Sindh – Karachi
Posted Date: Sep 9 2022
- To support in tracking and adherence of validation plan.
- To support in coordination with Validation working party.
- To support in data review and documentation of validation activities.
- To support in witnessing and monitoring of on-going validations.
- To support in management and archival of validation documents.
- To support in data extraction and trending for validation activities
Minimum Level of Education: Pharm-D/ Engineer
- Good communication and soft skills.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (word, ppt and excel).
- Fluent in English and Urdu speaking.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ AgenciesGSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.