Site Name: Pakistan – Sindh – Karachi
Posted Date: Sep 7 2022
Operational Planning & Executions
- Responsible for operation and maintenance of AHUs, Chillers and Cooling Towers, Air Compressors, Dehumidifiers and Dust Collectors.
- To ensure that PM of Utilities is performed as per the annual PM plan in CMMS.
- To ensure that critical spare parts are available to support continues supply of utilities and to prevent any major breakdown.
- Correspond with procurement and vendors for securing supplies and services.
- To ensure Statutory & Regulatory compliance of all utilities (including Boilers and pressurized systems).
- To ensure that all operational logs are maintained and managed by concern supervisors
- To support project team for executions of projects related to utilities function.
- To ensure that EHS protocols and permits are followed during maintenance of related activities.
- To ensure instruments calibration related to utilities function is performed as per the site SOP
- Ensure that utilities related systems are maintained within their validated Parameters to achieve consistent quality and reliability results.
- Maintain departmental OPEX as per allocated budget.
- Provide useful inputs in planning the capacity and forecasting the utilization
- Apply new technology as a driving force for process simplification, economical and Effective solutions.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnosing problems
Compliance and Procedural Implementations
- Ensure that requirements of TP-13 are fulfilled in the concerned area.
- Develop and implement systems, policies, and procedure so that engineering activities are operated safely, support production, and comply with GSK and Local regulatory requirements.
- Ensure compliance with Global GSK policies and procedures comprising of GMP, TPs, BCP, EHS, GQP and QMS policies.
Minimum Level of Education: Bachelor of Engineering
Experience required: 3-5 years of experience, preferably in utilities department
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK’s commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.