HBL - Habib Bank Limited
To implement process improvement in management reporting and consolidation process pertaining to assigned international locations and manage appropriate financial control structure for accurate and relevant data of the bank’s international business to be available for use by the Bank’s management.
- Carry out Peer bank analysis of all locations with brief commentary to have a deeper insight of the factors affecting location performance.
- Compile and perform sanity check on the monthly numbers of locations including conducting variance analysis of actual results against the budget
- Prepare reconciliations of local statutory and management reporting numbers of locations assigned to ensure that proper reasoning is available for the major variances.
- Develop and roll out new initiatives / projects based on the ideas floated by supervisor for data reporting of financial data for enhancing the quality and turnaround time helping senior management to make prompt decision.
- Work towards continuous improvement in automating reporting process & implementation of ERP solution. Ensure appropriate GL mapping of locations for correct reporting of data to senior management
- Carry out review of statutory financial statements of locations and evaluate the need of improvement based on local and HOK requirements
Qualification & Experience:
- Qualified Accountant or Masters degree with relevant management/finance/ accounting majors
- 5-7 years of Banking experience required
Company: HBL – Habib Bank Limited
Job Location: Karachi, Pakistan