- Network administration of Cisco and Palo Alto Based Network Devices located globally
- Work with team to ensure Network availability and all services security
- Work with team to ensure service quality and redundancy
- Review performance/resource utilization for all Network Devices in i2c infrastructure
- Monitoring network performance and high availability
- Regularly installing and updating network devices software with the latest and stable release
- Strong understandings of generic network attacks and take care of them pro-actively
- Managing the access controls as per business needs and document every change
- Perform continuous research work on latest technologies for improving our network infrastructure
- Work with team to come up with ideas on improving network infrastructure
- Maintaining network documentation including audit trails, processes, maintenance, diagrams etc
- Ensure timely completion of support tickets
- Take initiatives and find improvements in current network infrastructure
- Should be able to complete and deliver the assigned projects independently within given timelines
- Should be able to lead and assist junior peers in their assigned tasks and projects
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Characteristics
- Flexible to work in 24x7x365 working environment.
- Must have strong computer networking knowledge
- Must be able to work in a team environment managing networks across different remote locations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to lead and deliver the assigned tasks/projects.
BS or MS Computer Sciences/ Information Technology / Telecommunications/ Electrical Engineering.
6 – 7 years
Specific Tools, Technologies Or Equipment Skills
- Hands on experience of Cisco ISR/ASR
- Hands on experience of Cisco Nexus
- Hands on experience of Cisco FTD/ASA
- Hands on experience of Palo Alto Firewalls
- Data Center and Branch WAN experience
- Knowledge of Python and Ansible for network automation
- Strong concepts of routing protocols (BGP/OSPF)
- Strong concepts of Layer-2 and Layer-3 high availability technologies
- Strong concepts of Site-to-Site and Remote Access VPN.
- Strong concepts of Authentication Protocols (TACACS+/RADIUS)
- Should have done CCNA/CCNP trainings