The role is responsible for driving projects for live clients, new implementations, branding and networking. He/She is accountable for delivering projects on time, within budget, and within scope. This individual will lead and coordinate cross-functional, cross-departmental, cross-company teams that are responsible for all aspects of a project, from initiation to closure. The Project Manager exemplifies strong initiative and management skills.
- Ensures project methodologies, project delivery processes, and implementation management processes are followed. This includes managing and driving:
- Project Schedule
- Risk and Issue Management
- Scope Change Management
- Manages the project budget. This includes understanding and validating estimates, cost variance tracking, and managing project resources effectively.
- Provides clear and concise project communication; both written and verbal.
- Facilitates/manages project communications and stakeholder, client and project team expectations.
We are looking for:
- Education: BS/MS in Computer Sciences
- Experience: 3-7 years in Project Management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- Qualified persons will thrive both in an independent and team environment. You must have
- excellent organizational and communication skills and be able to manage multiple, simultaneous
- projects and deadlines
- Strong verbal, written presentation and leadership skills
- Proven success in delivering projects within budget and specified timeframes, while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Strong analytical and proven problem solving skills from problem assessment to solution selection.
- Ability to identify alternatives and make contingency plans.
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments.
- Ability to document process and procedures.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment and to learn new technologies and apply to business needs.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment;
- Ability to prioritize effectively and handle priorities professionally
- Flexible timings are must.