Key Responsibilities and Experience:
- Support the Oracle Fusion Financials implementation from both a technology and an integrated service platform perspective.
- Partner with Oracle subject matter experts for software update releases, identify impact and enhancement opportunities associated with new release.
- Be a resource for all internal and external partners to ensure the full potential of the Oracle application is utilized; define, build, test and implement enhancements that align to business needs.
- Develop reporting and analytical needs for the business, including dashboards and analytics in Oracle.
- Thorough knowledge of GL, ledger, AP, AR, account reconciliations, journals, accruals allocations, financial statements and reports, payroll, close process, banking, and tax accounting
- Results driver with proven experience in successfully managing enhancement projects from design to implementation
Additional Responsibilities and Experience:
- Generate regular progress reports to integration committee and executive steering sponsors
- Enforce security controls, detect security gaps, remediate deficiencies
- Configure customers, suppliers, email, notifications, Business Processes, Assets, bank accounts, tax, GL, work tags/dimensions
- Organize and execute projects, under limited supervision, by facilitating design sessions, leading configuration, coordinating testing, and executing cutover
- Configure security and user access within Oracle as it relates to business process configuration, approvals, and reporting needs.
- Ensure data integrity/accuracy; maintains and authors supported-related documentation for the Oracle team.
- Assist in integration maintenance and troubleshooting
- Analyze and evaluate Oracle integrations and business processes
- Proactively identify ways for the team to improve and assists to implement changes
- Manage incoming tickets, reproduce issues, and provide troubleshooting and resolution or assignment as appropriate
- Support maintenance, troubleshooting and resolution for Oracle
- Assist in regression testing and manages testing process for opt-in enhancements.
- Contribute to change control, release management and ticket tracking processes to minimize and streamline support activities
- Train and produce clear documentation on processes and best practices
- 5+ years’ experience in Oracle Fusion administration
- Strong accounting background
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information