The position of Associate Director – Acquiring, based in Lahore, Pakistan, will be responsible for leading the product development and management of i2c’s global acquiring payments strategy, as part of the Global Product Management team. This individual should bring a blend of business and technical savvy, with an emphasis on technical expertise. Close coordination is required with engineering / developer counterparts to define product release requirements; marketing and sales to define the go-to-market strategy as well as serve as the internal and external lead for product offerings and occasionally interface with the sales channel and key customers.
- Lead the planning, scoping, and prioritization of acquiring projects including defining the goals, project requirements, KPI’s and product roadmap.
- Own the end-to-end customer experience for acquiring payment functionalities, prioritize business requirements and translate requirements into features for development team.
- Drive a solution set across development teams and collaborate cross-functionally with Sales, Account Management, Engineering, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Compliance, Fraud and Risk to build a product go to market requirements.
- Create strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Review and execute any required external partner commercial contracts and manage pricing negotiations.
- Manage the acquiring product line life cycle from ongoing strategic planning, day to execution activities and measurement.
- Provide product training, relevant product documentation, and the necessary technical expertise to enable the Sales team to sell the product.
Education: BSCS or equivalent
Experience: Minimum of 10+ years in acquiring and/or merchant services, building payments and financial products within fast paced organizations
Knowledge, Skills And Personal Characteristics
- Knowledge of acquiring suite of services, ecosystem and regulatory requirements.
- Previous experience launching, commercializing and / or managing acquiring processing services.
- Familiarity with Visa/Mastercard regulations, 3DS 2.0 Requirements, digital E-commerce merchant solutions preferred.
- Experience working across international markets.
- Ability to leverage data to make informed decisions and articulate them clearly.
- Excellent organization, prioritization and management skills to help drive projects to completion.
- Ability to analyze business and technical processes and drive process improvements.
- Self-starter and highly motivated, with the ability to work independently, with little direct supervision, reporting to a remote manager, managing time and priorities effectively.
- Effectively interact with internal work teams to overcome obstacles and keep projects on time and budget.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, and across all levels
- Knowledge/usage of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)