- Responsible to provide technical support to operational staff remotely and ensuring smooth delivery of SLAs through efficient workforce management.
- Prepare all operational reports which includes Client SLA reports, Daily & Real-Time attendance reports, Payroll reports, Reports of break abuse and Outages.
- To manage staff attendance and traffic controlling (breaks and queue setting), simultaneously.
- Volume forecasting and staff scheduling according to the forecast.
- Coordinate with Call Center management to ensure a proper plan is created and executed to meet service level requirements.
- Managing user credentials and permissions.
- Highlight adherence-related issues to the management.
- Monitor real-time call volume and escalate any abnormalities along with suitable solutions.
- Review real-time staff levels and adjust active schedules as needed.
Perform ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the management.
Experience: Min. 1 year call center experience
Knowledge, Skills & Personal Characteristics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques.
- Analytical mind and business acumen.
- Must be good in trend analysis, forecasting, and implementation.
- Well-versed with industry’s best practices.
- Ability to perform under stress.
- Specialized certification is a plus.
- Readiness to maintain flexible timings to serve global clientele across different time zones.
Specific Tools, Technologies, or Equipment Skills:
- Excel, VBA, and knowledge of other reporting platforms.