- Strong programming background especially in object-oriented design, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
- Assist team in designing programs and databases
- System administration of Asterisk PBX /IVR / Call center servers located globally.
- Work with team to perform to ensure security of all VoIP devices and servers, service quality, redundancy of voice paths and service optimization.
- Analysis of all Linux based servers with respect to QoS, scalability, utilization and high availability.
- Perform continuous research work on latest technologies for improving Telephony infrastructure.
- Development of different application which will be integrated with telephony system to enhance monitoring and daily tasks.
Development of automation scripts in Python, PHP, Perl etc to automate different tasks and activities in the system.
We Are Looking For
Experience: Fresh to 2 years
- Database design and SQL Queries
- Hands on experience on Linux (Red-hat/CentOS).
- Good understanding of SIP, SDP, RTP, RTCP, IAX, WS, WSS, TLS etc.
- Good understanding of Asterisk technologies such as AGI, ARI, queues, conferencing etc.
- Good knowledge on configuring SIP proxies and B2BUAs.
- Experience troubleshooting carrier interconnection and VoIP related issues.
Hand on experience on Asterisk, Kamalio, Opensips or Freeswitch.