Grade Level: L1
Last date to apply: Sept 13th, 2022
What is Specialist Fix Network NOC?This position will be responsible for installation, configuration, and monitoring of network communications equipment, including servers, routers, switches, firewalls, software, and other network equipment. Position requires a Professional level Certification minimum with at least 4-5 years’ experience with large IP network design, deployment, and operation. In depth understanding of IP networking, traffic engineering, routing protocols and IP network QoS techniques in 24*7 shifts.
The role reports directly to the Manager NOC and has 22 people reporting directly into it with an extended team of 09 team members
What does Specialist Fix Network NOC do?
- Key responsibilities
- Redundancy with hot standby network availability in Core and Aggregation network
- Coordination with all stakeholders including vendor to optimize network design / solutions.
- Complete understanding of Dynamic protocols OSPF, ISIS, BGP/MPLS
- Key Deliverables
- Ability to build strong relationships with all Teams: Field teams, CS; Device Vendor, SD/CS teams
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve Network/Customer issue
- L2/L3VPNs, ExVLANS, Firewalls (SRX/FG/F5/ACE), IPSEC and Traffic Engineering
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employee
- Experience and Educational requirements: BSC/BE/BCS with 5years
- Soft skills and technical skills required: CCNA-CCNP / CCIE preferred
- Team player and strong stakeholder management skills
- Agility with strong analytical and problem solving skills
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 65 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.