Grade Level: L3
Last date to apply: 14th September 2022
What is Expert Prepaid Segment?
- The ideal candidate for this role will be someone who can take end-to-end ownership of the Prepaid Segment. The candidate should have sound analytical skills, experience in product conception and execution, good understanding of product growth strategies, relationship management, and a proven track record in managing high value customer segments.
- A 13-member team (including the department head) with 03 sub-teams
- You will be part of a 3-member sub-team reporting to the Head of Prepaid Segment
- Develop an overall growth strategy for Prepaid segment taking into account customer needs & available products and ensure achievement of business objectives
- Monitor internals KPI’s including subscribers, revenues, traffic etc. and take corrective action in case of gap identification
What does Expert Prepaid Segment do?
- Manage the overall Prepaid Segment by devising a 4P strategy
- Monitor the ongoing competitiveness and profitability of products & services and propose & execute new ideas to increase subscriber engagement & revenue growth
- Ability to build strong relationships with other teams: Pricing, Finance, Brands, CVM, Product development, Regional & CC Teams to ensure operational excellence in executing overall strategy
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Expert Prepaid Segment?
- Experience and Educational Requirements: MBA from a recognized institute with atleast 6 years of experience in a similar role within telecom
- Microsoft Office is an absolute requirement; the candidate must be extremely proficient with Excel and PowerPoint
- Have sound analytical abilities, problem identification, and resolution skills, and creative/consumer insights abilities.
- Have strong organizational alignment skills to develop and deliver against key strategies
- Soft skills and technical skills required
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills to motivate and work closely with a diverse, cross-functional team of professionals
Why join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.