Grade Level: L2
Last Date to Apply: 13th September 2022
What is Senior Analyst Financial Planning & Analysis?Senior Analyst Financial Planning & Analysis assists in review and analysis of Digital assets/Businesses across Veon Ventures portfolio including DFS, Content, Ad-Tech verticals in Pakistan, Bangladesh, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan and Russia. Key responsibilities include assisting Stream Head Financial Planning & Analysis in developing and implementing business specific financial and performance reporting formats, performing periodic reviews of business forecasts, tracking achievements against KPIs and highlighting key variances and business risks in advance to senior management. This role is also responsible for addressing ad-hoc queries from other HQ work streams, coordination with OpCOs/Businesses on digital asset metrics reporting.
The role reports directly to Stream Head Financial Planning & Analysis.
What does Senior Analyst Financial Planning & Analysis do?
- Business partnering with Ventures businesses
- Supports and maintains all reporting database including excel templates and data retrieves from Group Reporting sources. Create and maintain financial dashboards from raw data sources
- Carries out periodic financial and business performance of Digital assets/Businesses, analyze key trends and KPIs and prepare insights
- Supporting in updating and maintaining updated, accurate Management dashboard for KPIs reporting
- Coordination of accuracy, deadlines, coordination on actual and budget reporting with Digital assets/Businesses across Veon Ventures footprint
- Supports and review periodic evaluations of forecasts and business plans of Digital assets/ Businesses by challenging the business drivers, assumptions etc.
- Supports in Financial and Commercial DDs reports, PMO, presentations etc. in potential investment projects.
- Prepares and maintains WACCs for Digital assets/ businesses to support investment team and teams across Veon Ventures footprint
- Prepares Veon Ventures forecasts, budget and business plans. Coordinate with all stakeholders to manage inputs for the above. Prepare and maintain forecasting model.
- Keep track of OPEX and CAPEX to prevent budget over-runs. Maintain a regular internal cost reporting for ongoing projects and highlighting the potential overruns in advance
- Continuous improvement of reporting capabilities, increasing the robustness of information, increasing the response times for ad-hoc requests and automatization
- Building and nurturing relationships with key internal and external parties
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Requirements
- Bachelors in Accounting and/or Finance plus ACCA/CA/ACMA/MBA
- PQE: 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience with FP&A (Fintech industry preferred)
- Excellent in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent numerical skills with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic knowledge of ERP Systems.
- Planning and organizing
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.