Grade Level: L3
Last date to apply: 9th Sep 2022
What is Expert Corporate Accounting?
Expert Corporate Accounting is responsible for managing the financial close and reporting process along with developing partnership with the business teams.
The role reports directly to the Head of Corporate Accounting and will be part of a 6 member team.
What does Expert Corporate Accounting do?
- Manage monthly financial close and reporting process.
- Drive accurate and timely accounting across business divisions and entities/ subsidiaries; ensure accurate and timely financial reporting per IFRS and adherence to standard/ local accounting practices.
- Monitor and review processes pertaining to monthly financial close, AP, fixed assets, cash management, etc. for achievement of defined KPIs; Identify opportunities for process automation and re-engineering.
- Work closely with the Service Operations teams.
- Work with cross functional stakeholders for input on complex accounting issues and forming an opinion on the accounting treatments under applicable IFRS.
- Develop partnership with the business teams.
- Manage accounting quality assurance.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
What are we looking for and what does it require to be Expert Corporate Accounting?
- Minimum Chartered Accountant (ACA, ACCA, ICAEW).
- Minimum 3 years of related work experience post qualification.
- Must have good working knowledge of accounting (IFRS), financial reporting and ERP.
- Demonstrated leadership, interpersonal and communications skills
- Must have business acumen and believes in teamwork.
Why Join Jazz?
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.