Grade Level: L1
What is Associate Dev Ops CVM and Contextual Marketing?
Associate CVM Dev Ops and Contextual MarketingExpert is an entry-level position. The professional holding the position will be supporting the Execution, Integration & Governance of all Company’s Digital/Legacy Campaigns & channels under the CVM team and ensure the strategy is in line with the strategic vision.
His / her primary role will monitoring and executing of campaigns using the CMS platform & Reporting and pre-post Analysis of the campaign to find its effectiveness.
The professional will also act as Bridge between technology and business, to facilitate GSM base management, devising and implementing strategies for churn management, subscriber engagement, revenue, and life cycle enhancement activities.
The role reports directly to the Head of CVM with an extended team of 18 team members.
What do Associate Dev Ops CVM and Contextual Marketing do?
- Key responsibilities
- Campaign Execution & Scheduling.
- System Monitoring and Health.
- Pre – Post Analysis of campaigns.
- Automated dashboard and Visibility.
- Creating Automated Alerts.
- Identify areas where CVM dev-ops can support business needs and goals.
- Key Deliverables
- Manage conventional/digital CVM campaign execution, new development and Operations.
- Ensure CVM Targets are being met for ( Revenue, Churn, 4G and any other )
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Hand on Experience
- 1+ Years Relevant Experience in Telecom CVM/Fintech or equivalent
- Campaign Management System (CMS) Experience
- Business Analytics Commercial/Technical domain experience
- SQL Server
- MS Office
- Evam CMS tool
As one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better everyday inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.