Grade Level: L2
Last Date to Apply: 1st August 2022
What is a Jazz Digital Consultant?A Jazz Digital Consultant will offer advice and expertise to corporate and Government clients to help them improve their business performance while leveraging on Jazz’s diverse ICT and Cloud portfolio. JDC will have strong grip on the market landscape, should be able to open doors at new clients, leading with our digital products portfolio. For existing customers, the JDC will build and sustain long-term meaningful relationships, with the help of Account Management and B2G teams, while ensuring client engagement, upselling, retention and satisfaction, through the Jazz Business digital products portfolio.
Jazz Digital Consultant is a part of the Digital Sales Channel, created specifically to cater to digital portfolio needs of the customers, and reports directly to Regional Business Head, who in turn reports to the Head of Digital Sales.
What does a Jazz Digital Consultant do?
- Meeting monthly assigned Sales/Revenue through digital products portfolio including Enterprise Services including Fixed Data, M2M/IoT, and Cloud Computing.
- Engage with clients to understand their business and industry dynamics to sell/create solutions that cater best to the client’s need.
- Using our digital portfolio for business development, by bringing new corporate, SME, SOHO accounts on board, while ensuring the compliance procedures.
- Focus on big wins for strong footing in Large Accounts sector.
- Work in continuous collaboration with internal stakeholders like other channel JBCs, Pre-Sales, Products, and Channel planning teams.
- Relationship management in the tagged portfolios for revenue growth and selling new digital products, over and above our existing products portfolio, with support from the Account Management and Sales teams.
- Business development in various Government verticals through our digital portfolio, and with support from the B2G team, while ensuring the compliance procedures.
- Negotiating with the prospects on commercial aspects of the proposals while keeping organizational revenue and profitability targets in perspective.
- Be responsible for notifying segments team for relevant Bids/RFPs/EOIs related to Jazz Business Solutions and facilitating in furnishing them.
- Meeting new digital sales revenue targets by actively seeking out new sales opportunities, by conducting market research to identify selling possibilities.
- Evaluating customer needs and proposing products from current portfolio and/or helping the product team develop client specific products, by ensuring that client’s requirement is translated into an effective product design.
- Thorough understanding of emerging technologies i.e. digitalization, cloud, big data, security, ad-tech, IT hardware sales and IoT.
- B2B selling experience in corporate sector especially internet / data related products and IT Solution Sales (including cloud solutions).
- Experience of working with OEM, Cloud, System integrators and Tech companies.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (Preferably an Engineering/IT and Business mix)
- We are looking for a candidate who is dynamic, assertive, persistent, and motivated to identify opportunities of Jazz Digital Solutions in corporate Sector.
- Candidate must have selling, negotiation, presentation skills to deliver his or her point of view to potential prospects and internal management.
- Able to translate customer’s business and industry requirements into high level digital product design.
- Have excellent market orientation of corporate segment.
- Ability to foster relationships at different levels of the customer organization, by understanding the relevant KPIs for each department/industry, and leveraging Jazz leadership hierarchy to support and maintain those customer relationships.
- Ability to collaborate with the other supporting teams, for a seamless one-Jazz-team experience for the customer.
- Thorough understanding and working knowledge of pipeline management, including statewide progression of the opportunities within the sales cycle.
BenefitsAs one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 75 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.