Note: Through proactive pipelining, we are collecting profiles for upcoming future roles and you will be only contacted if your profile is shortlisted for this role which may not be currently open.
What is an Associate Analytics Engineer?
We are looking for someone who has a strong analytical mindset with problem-solving aptitude. The ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, truthful, innovative, collaborative, and customer-focused, and must demonstrate from previous experiences these abilities. The candidate needs to have an active interest in the Data Analytics domain and work according to Agile methodologies.
You will be joining a 40-member team (including the department head) with various project teams and will be reporting directly to Practice Lead.
What does an Associate Analytics Engineer do?
- Write SQL queries to extract and manipulate data according to the requirements
- Perform basic scripting (e.g. shell scripting) to deliver artifacts
- Maintain documentation for any development being performed
- Ensure systems are performing optimally by carrying out health checks
- Work on different tools to perform relevant actions, across various domains, such as ETL, BI, Administration, Issue tracking
- Work with different stakeholders, both internal and external, technical and non-technical, to deliver business goals
- Engage in Practice activities and suggest improvements
- 0-3 years of experience in the Data Analytics domain
- Knowledge of Databases, Data-warehousing and Big Data
- Basic understanding and experience of Shell Scripting
- Expertise with writing SQL queries
- Familiarity with any of Programming Language
BenefitsAs one of the leading employers in the country, Jazz epitomizes the philosophy that each Jazz employee is passionately living a better every day inspired and enabled by visionary leadership, a unique professional culture, a flourishing lifestyle, and continuous learning and development.
As one of the largest private sector organizations in Pakistan, our objective is to continue to change the lives of our 70 million customers for the better. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something transformative, someone who can play a critical role in driving our success. Together, we can empower millions more with the tools necessary to progress in an increasingly digital economy.
Jazz is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate, support, and thrive on diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.