Manager Development and Planning will accomplish his/her responsibilities through planning and implementing security measures on all information systems and networks. He/She will evaluate the systems for identifying security gaps, design effective solutions and provide reports to management for visibility and business continuity.
Areas of Responsibilities:
1. Security Operations 30
- Lead and manage Security Operations Centre
- Primarily responsible for security event monitoring, management, and response
- Ensure incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation, and monitoring
- Responsible for team & vendor management, overall use of resources and initiation of corrective action where required for Security Operations Centre
- Perform threat management, threat modelling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring.
2. Security Assessment 35
- Revise and develop processes to strengthen the current Security Operations Framework, review policies and highlight the challenges in managing SLAs
- Provide risk advisory services to business units and project teams.
3. Stakeholder Management 35
- Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to Sr. Mgmt
- Co-ordination with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships with them