Our employees are our company’s greatest asset – they are our real competitive advantage. We possesse immense power of innovation, immagination and a desire to attract and retain the best; provide them with encouragement, stimulus, and make them feel that they are an integral part of the company’s mission.
The position is responsible to ensure strategic alignment of the training department with business goals conduct trainings for Customer Service department through Instructor led courses and Learning Management System (E – Learning). Design and develop training calendar, modules as per TNA and focus groups on need basis. The main objective of this role is to impart knowledge and increase work efficiency and effectiveness of the employees within the limits of organizational policies and procedure.
Knowledge & Skills
E Learning Content Development
Expert in MS Office Suite
Certified Content developer
Decision Making & Problem Solving
Teamwork & Collaboration
Planning and Organizing
Vision & Strategic Thinking
Communication (Written, Verbal & Presentation)
Education And Experience
Postgraduate in any discipline + minimum 4 to 5 years of training experience
Areas Of Responsibilities
1 Design and Execute Training Calendar for all CS staff
- Design and develop instructor led courses for Customer Care, Email and 118 Operations
- Design and Conduct training for New hired employees on BCCT (Basic Customer Care Training) model and deploying them in Customer Care and 118 Operations
- Execute training based on the TNA to improve quality scores and staff development
- Focus Group sessions as per need basis to develop yearly training calendar
- To complete minimum training hours for each staff in the department as part of yearly learning calendar.
- Coordinate with stakeholders for training execution and implementation
- Carry out employee evaluation and share service performance records with the management
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organizations goals
- Provide training services to other department like Distribution for training on customer centricity as part of their new induction training plan
- Develop trainer in each section based on train the trainer model for their routine team learning and development
- Perform routine refreshers and training on latest updates on services and promotions.
2 Design and Develop E Learning Modules
- Design and develop Learning module for Customer Care and Learning team
- Sharing Monthly reports of E Learning with the management and stake holders
- Conduct TNA and Focus Group sessions as per need basis
- Coordinate with stakeholders (learning & HR) for training execution and implementation
3 Customer Care Center/ 118 Monitoring and Product Knowledge Gauging
- To visit all 30 customer care center monthly for Spot check, identifying areas of improvement and Gaps from training perspective.
- Spot Check visit covering all shifts of 118 for identifying areas of improvement and Gaps
- Identifying Customer care resource training need analysis of all touch points.
- Gauging product knowledge of each and every individual of customer care through quiz portal
- Run hiring process of 3rd party resources for call center and email channel
4 Business Language Proficiency Module
- Planning of Business language proficiency for entire Customer care.
- Planning and coordinating with other department for the module as and when required.
- Right Career experience
- Sustained strong performance
- Exhibits KE leadership traits and values
- Candidate should not have any on-going inquiry against him / her nor have a record of Disciplinary Action of a severe nature, in past 12 months
- Minimum of 18 months in existing grade and in the current position for a higher-grade position
- Minimum 18 months in their existing position for a lateral role
- Deputy Manager & Above are eligible for the role
KE provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.