Our employees are our company’s greatest asset – they are our real competitive advantage. We possesse immense power of innovation, immagination and a desire to attract and retain the best; provide them with encouragement, stimulus, and make them feel that they are an integral part of the company’s mission.
Manager Development and Planning will accomplish his/her responsibilities through planning and implementing security measures on all information systems and networks. He/She will evaluate the systems for identifying security gaps, design effective solutions and provide reports to management for visibility and business continuity.
A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security or a related technical field.
Certifications like OSCP, CEH, CISSP, CISA, CISM preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of security concepts such as cyber-attacks and techniques, threat vectors, risk -management, incident management etc.
- Knowledge of incident Management and response
- Knowledge of Security Operation Centre
- Knowledge of Security Frameworks, Policies, and the implementation
- Knowledge of applications, databases, middleware to address security threats against the same
- Knowledge of various operating system flavors including but not limited to Windows, Linux, Unix
Minimum 5 Years’ experience in large technology production environments.
Area Of Responsibilities
- Security Operations 30
- Lead and manage Security Operations Centre
- Primarily responsible for security event monitoring, management, and response
- Ensure incident identification, assessment, quantification, reporting, communication, mitigation, and monitoring
- Responsible for team & vendor management, overall use of resources and initiation of corrective action where required for Security Operations Centre
- Perform threat management, threat modelling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring.
- Security Assessment 35
- Revise and develop processes to strengthen the current Security Operations Framework, review policies and highlight the challenges in managing SLAs
- Provide risk advisory services to business units and project teams.
- Stakeholder Management 35
- Creation of reports, dashboards, metrics for SOC operations and presentation to Sr. Mgmt
- Co-ordination with stakeholders, build and maintain positive working relationships with them
KE provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.