K Electric (KE)
- Perform administrative duties delegated by the Supervisor / Manager.
- Responsible to carryout fieldwork in accordance with audit programs and identifying findings for reporting to operational and senior management.
- Ensure utilization of CAATs during the audit such as ACL / eAudit
- Conducting site surveys to physically check the work executed by the Auditee Management.
- Perform other duties & responsibilities as required or assigned by supervisor.
- Perform special assignments, investigations entrusted by the Manager / GM.
- Keeping the Team lead informed regarding the status of audits in progress and regarding targeted audit completion and scheduling of the formal audit review meeting.
- Compiling audit findings and ensuring that adequate audit documentation / evidence is filed for each audit finding.
Qualification & Experience:
- Graduate (Business/Commerce)
- At least 3-4 years of experience preferred.