Khaadi is the parent company of retail brands Khaadi and Chapter 2. We are present in 4 countries and cater to the aesthetically astute customer who appreciates designs inspired by global cultures. We pioneer new traditions in fashion with an innovative approach inspired by global fusion and local relevance.
About the role:
Business Intelligence Data Engineer
In this role, you will be responsible to design, develop and produce outstanding user-focused reports, leveraging best user experience practices to ensure top quality and ease of use.
Your key deliverables will be:
• Reviewing and understanding complex data sets to establish data quality and highlighting where data cleansing is required to remediate the data
• Translating business requirements into data models to manage data within the organization, using sound technical expertise
• Designing and implementing end-to-end reporting solutions, from data integration to ready to use product that provides business with valuable insights
• Migrating data from one system to another using multiple sources, identifying and implementing storage requirements Resolving escalated design and implementation issues with limited complexity
• Monitoring and reporting on the uses of emerging technologies, and seeking areas for continuous improvement
• Ensuring all activities adhere to the relevant data visualization and data modelling processes, procedures and standards
Qualification: Bachelors preferably in Computer Science, Data Analytics or Data Science.
Experience: 2-3 years of experience in Power BI, SQL Server Reporting Services Data Access Tools, Power BI Dataflows, Power Query M Programming Languages, SQL, T-SQL, Data Visualization.
If you are passionate about working in an agile fast-paced environment and possess strong problem-solving, critical thinking, analytical and presentation skills, Apply Now!