Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS)
This position will support the Office of Advancement in creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns, while also providing comprehensive support to the marketing department for ongoing activities. The Officer Marketing will maintain, manage and update relevant databases of the Office of Advancement, be an active player in strategizing, planning, and executing marketing plans, liaise with different schools within LUMS, lead market surveys, and provide an in-depth analysis of the results. The individual will also be expected to develop written content for emails and other communication platforms for the department.
Additionally, the person will be required to assist the manager and the marketing team in identifying new opportunities for the department for effective admissions’ and non admissions marketing at LUMS, and perform duties as assigned by the Supervisor/HOD to support the overall marketing goals and objectives.
- Creating, Managing, and executing advertising and promotional campaigns for programs, services, and events on a variety of media (social, print etc.)
- See all ventures through to completion and evaluate their success using various (Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Facebook Pixel) metrics
- Assist the marketing team in identifying, researching, and cultivating prospects for digital platforms
- Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote the success of activities and enhance the university’s presence
- Develop HTML emails for mass communication using mass emailing tools like Mailchimp
- Ensure email campaigns, for customers, prospects, and the industry at large, are effectively executed to maximize traffic to the sites
- Provide comprehensive technical support with issues relating to the LUMS website via the content management system
- Perform regular audits and testing across LUMS digital platforms and provide recommendations
- Develop and communicate through the organization’s CRM (Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge) system
- Define and report on key performance indicators for email campaigns, A/B testing, landing pages, and forms to identify possible process improvements and system enhancements that maximise efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets, monitoring expenses and raising PR’s using SAP
Knowledge and Skills
- Knowledge of marketing concepts, IT and Systems related troubleshooting, devising and executing campaigns, agency/media relations and client management.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong networking and PR skills
- Problem solving and time management skills
- Knowledge of CRM Software like Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge, Microsoft Dynamics
- Analytical Reporting and Analysis using tools like Google Webmaster Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Pixels
- Database Management
- Software Support
- Troubleshooting Network and Office Equipment
- Energetic and result-oriented
- Strong work ethic and commitment
- Good at multi-tasking and stress management
- Strong EQ
To qualify for this role, you must have
- A Bachelor (Hons.) or a Master’s degree from an HEC accredited university
- 1-2 years of relevant experience
If you believe that you meet the essential criteria mentioned above, please apply through our recruitment portal. Only qualified candidates will move ahead in the application process.
What We Offer:
A Learning Ecosystem
LUMS offers a dynamic work culture that encourages learning and innovation, skills development, and contribution to areas beyond your job role. You will have the opportunity to learn and interact with the best academic minds in Pakistan, as well as to work with highly experienced professionals.
We believe in the pursuit of knowledge, provide the freedom to explore across different disciplines and value the diverse expression of all community members for mutual learning and advancement.
LUMS offers competitive benefits to its academic and professional colleagues including Provident Fund, Group Life Insurance, EOBI for Pension Scheme, Outpatient medical coverage for self and family, and In-patient Health Insurance for self, spouse, and dependent children.
The LUMS campus offers all the facilities and amenities of a world-class university, including a Sports Complex offering international standard courts for badminton, squash, tennis, basketball and volleyball, a FINA certified 25M swimming pool, and separate gyms for women and men. In addition to the LUMS Dining Center, there is a variety of eateries across campus offering popular cuisines, a breath-taking mosque, a medical center, the LUMS Library, car parking as well as transport facilities for females, and a professionally run Day Care Center for children of community members.
LUMS also provides a wide range of corporate discounts and internal educational discounts to its community as a token of each member’s value to our community. Our internal educational discounts include waiver of undergraduate tuition fees of employees’ children studying at LUMS, scholarships for master’s programs in several schools, and executive development programs offered by the nationally recognized Rausing Executive Development Center (REDC).
You will be requested to submit proof of vaccination during advanced stages of the process as Campus entry is restricted to fully vaccinated individuals. During a Covid-19 lockdown, you may be required to work from home, which will require you to create a suitable work environment for yourself (internet connectivity, an environment that supports your productivity at home per your own preferences and working style, setting your own work-hours, etc.).
LUMS is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive workplace for all our employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, religion, caste, ethnicity, age, non-disqualifying physical or psychological disability or social status. Candidates belonging to minority groups are encouraged to apply.