Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB)
The primary responsibility is to achieve business targets of assigned consumer lending product within the given headcount and time frames by maintaining relationship with branch/s. Also timely resolution of customer queries/complaints by adhering Credit & Sales Process, Policy guidelines of the bank.
- Conduct hurdles with the sales team to plan how to execute the sales strategy, discuss the potential customers’ pipeline, identify issues of the sales team and deliver product refreshes for the achievement of the mutual goals
- Guide and monitor the team of Sales Officers for the attainment of business growth/volume of Consumer Lending within a specified time frame on a continuous basis
- Regularly branch visits for better coordination with Branch Managers and relevant branch staff to generate business
- Monitor daily/weekly/monthly sales to track the performance of each Branch and report on all related sales activities to senior management for review and feedback
- Achieve assigned individual annual targets and monitoring of the targets achievement of sales officers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates with IT skills and having a diploma from the Institute of Bankers of Pakistan (JAIBP) will be preferred.
Company: Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB)
Job Location: Hyderabad, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Sialkot, Abbottabad, Bahawalpur