Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB)
This role is primarily responsible for achieving resolution of Outstanding UER, Audit targets for Home Loans Department within the given time frame to ensure attainment of business objectives by coordinating with the concerned Departments/Authorities
- Responsible for the closure of existing deferrals within-time with the help of customers and concerned SMs.
- Responsible to conduct the Home Loan Transaction with the co-ordination of CRC & External Lawyer and to cover all aspects of the transaction, further responsible for obtaining all Title documents and submission to the concerned department.
- Responsible for the compliance/closure of Audit observations in coordination with customers and respective SMs.
- Responsible for the timely resolution of outstanding UER. Visits to Customers, Respective Authorities to obtain the outstanding documents and completion of Title and Mortgage/Lien formalities.
- To maintain detailed Management Information System of the UER cases and deferral reports in order to ensure smooth functioning of the sales segment.
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates with IT skills and having a diploma from the Institute of Bankers of Pakistan (JAIBP) will be preferred.
Company: Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB)
Job Location: Islamabad, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi