Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB)
The primary responsibility is to identify and maximize opportunities to generate business and ensure the needs of customers are met effectively under the guidance of the line manager.
- Visits relevant branches on a daily/weekly basis. Maintain strong professional relationships with current and prospective customers under supervision from the line manager
- Achievement of assigned annual targets
- Generate leads through various channels such as branch channel, open market & referrals
- Ensure customer complaints and/or queries are addressed promptly. Refer queries or complaints to the line manager where applicable
- Maintain service standards at agreed levels with no major variances. Ensure adherence to relevant policies and procedures in their true spirit
Qualification & Experience:
- Candidates with IT skills and having a diploma from the Institute of Bankers of Pakistan (JAIBP) will be preferred.
Company: Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB)
Job Location: Islamabad, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Hyderabad, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Sialkot, Abbottabad, Bahawalpur