- Perform sanctions screening and provide advisory to the relevant branches/ business units
- Provide guidance to branch staff and other relevant business units on AML related matters
- Participate in transaction monitoring and other financial crime projects and initiatives as required
- Conduct AML/CFT/CPF risk assessment exercises and prepare management reports
- Review transactions monitoring alerts and conduct investigations on suspicious activities
- Ensure review of customers’ KYC on event driven & periodic basis as per risk based approach
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant experience for senior officers.
- A minimum of 2-4 years of relevant experience for assistant managers.
- Experience in the AML/CFT/CPF compliance function is a must.
- ACCA/MBA/BBA from a reputable university